Liquid and gas pressure.
± 1% of reading.
± 0.1% of reading.
MIL-STD-130 - Marking, MIL-STD-810 - Environmental Testing, MIL-STD-889 - Dissimilar Metals, MIL-STD-461/462 - EMI.
Quality System Approvals:
ISO9001 and AS9000.
0.2 to 0.7 lbs. [0.09 to 0.31 kgs].
Materials of Construction:
- Standard: All welded 300 series stainless steel.
- Optional: Aluminum, titanium or other alloys available with hermetically sealed connectors.
Threaded or flanged: AS930, AS4395, MS33656.
- Operating: -40° to 257° F [-40° to +125° C].
- Survival: -112° to +392° F [-80° to +200° C].
- Operating: Up to 10,000 psig [60 bar(g)].
- Proof: Up to 20,000 psig [1380 bar(g)].
- Burst: Up to 40,000 psig [2760 bar(g)].
300 series stainless steel; hermetically sealed.
Military, commercial connector or pigtail cable.
Optional N.I.S.T. Test Lab Calibration Services
Factory N.I.S.T. calibration is available as an option for customer specified setpoint(s).