1.25 to 125 sfps [0.4 to 38 nmps] in Air or Nitrogen at standard conditions; 70° F [21.1° C] and 14.7 psia [1.01325 bar (a)].
(at calibrated conditions) ± 1% reading + 0.5% full scale
With optional temperature compensation. Valid from 10% to 100% of full-scale calibration
Flow: Maximum ± 0.015% of reading/ºF up to 850ºF [±0.03% of reading/ºC up to 454 ºC]
± 0.5% reading
Factory set at 100:1
± 30° F [± -1° C]
40° to 100° F [4° to 38° C]
10 to 50 psia [0.7 to 3.4 bar(a)]
Powder coated carbon steel rated for NEMA and CSA Type 4, water and dust tight
FM, CSA, CENELEC, ATEX and CE Mark.
N.I.S.T. Certified Test Lab Calibration:
Materials of Construction:
All welded 316L stainless steel for all wetted surfaces.
0.75 inch male NPT stainless steel compression fitting with adjustable Teflon ferrule.
Insertion Length (Field Adjustable) 1:
- 1 to 6 inches [25 to 152 mm]
- 1 to 12 inches [25 to 305 mm]
Up to 200° F [93° C]
Up to 150 psig [10 bar(g)]
Note 1: After installation, stainless steel ferrule will be permanently fixed at the installed length.
0° to 140° F [-18° to +60° C]
Input Power (Field Selectable) 2:
85 to 265 Vac or 22 to 30 Vdc; 16 watts maximum.
Output Signal (Field Selectable):
Digital Communication Port:
- Current: 4 to 20 mA source; 800 ohms maximum load (with field selectable low [3.6 Ma] or high [21 mA] instrument fault indication; per NAMUR guideline NE 431).
- Voltage: 0 to 5 Vdc, 1 to 5 Vdc or 0 to 10 Vdc; 100,000 ohms minimum load.
2 lines, 16 characters per line. Indicates flow rate and process temperature or totalized flow (field selectable).
Optional Remote Configuration:
Optional Interconnecting Cable:
- Flow Element Enclosure: Powder coated aluminum rated for NEMA Type 4X and hazardous locations Groups B, C, D, E, F and G, CENELEC EEx d IIC.
- Flow Transmitter Enclosure: Powder coated carbon steel rated for NEMA and CSA Type 4, water and dust tight (equivalent to IP66).
25 ft. [7.6 m] PVC cable for remote configuration.
FCI Model FC88 Hand-held plug-in interface.
Note 2: Output signal is isolated from input power on Vac powered units only.