We are ready to assist you with specific FCI product installation information, performance solutions, and troubleshooting to insure your application is a success.
Our field service engineers and factory service technicians provide unsurpassed instrumentation and industry experience.
If circumstances require additional technical evaluation and troubleshooting of our products, we have a dedicated experienced RMA team to service your instrument in a reliable, timely manner:
Our RMA Service Team Provides
- 80% of those products returned for service to be shipped within 7 days.
- Service technicians trained at corporate headquarters and strategically placed worldwide for immediate assistance.
- The RMA (Return Authorization Request) form must be completed and returned to FCI in order for a Return Authorization Number to be issued.
- The Decontamination Statement must be accepted and and signed by the customer.
- Applicable MSDS sheets must be included with the shipment.
- We will contact you with the Return Authorization Number upon the receipt of the completed forms.
- We suggest you print this page for future reference.
- Electronics should be wrapped in an anti-static or static resistant bag (supplied upon request) and surrounded with appropriate packing material in a box.
- Instruments weighing up to 50 lbs [23 kgs] should be covered with protective wrap and surrounded with appropriate packing material in a box.
- Instruments weighing more than 70 lbs [32 kgs], or extending more than 4 feet [1.2 m] should be secured in a wooden crate by bolting the assemblies in place.
- All packaged items should be able to withstand 4 foot drop during shipment.
- The sensor element and thermowells must be protected with PVC tubing or equivalent.
- Retractable packing gland assemblies should be completely retracted to securely protect the sensor element inside of the packing gland.
- The sensor element must be adequately packaged to protect the element tip from migrating to the container wall and risking external damage during handling and transit.
- We will supply suitable sensor element protectors at your request.
- We can supply crates at a nominal fee.
Requesting an RMA
- All product returns must have an RMA Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to shipping back to the factory.
- When completing the RMA Request Form, please describe in detail the reason you are returning the product.
- Our Factory Service Technicians will review your reason for returning the product and may contact you in an effort to resolve the issue prior to returning the product, thereby eliminating any unnecessary inconvenience for you.
To submit a Return Merchandise Authorization request, download and submit the form:
RMA for for FCI products
RMA for Vortab products