SpecificationsFor Flow Service - Setpoint Range:
0.01 to 3.0 fps [0.003 to 0.9 mps]
0.01 to 5.0 fps [0.003 to 1.5 mps]
0.25 to 120 sfps [0.08 to 37 smps] at standard conditions of 70° F [21.1° C] and 14.7 psia [1.013 bar(g)].
Accuracy: (whichever reading is higher)
- Hydrocarbon-based Liquids:
For Temperature Service:
- Liquids: ± 0.5% reading or ± 0.04 fps [± 0.012 mps]
- Gases: ± 0.5% reading or ± 2 sfps [± 0.06 nmps]
- Accuracy: ± 2° F [±1° C]
- Repeatability: ± 1° F [± 0.6° C]
As low as 3 seconds.
NEMA 4X/IP66 Rated. Standard: Polyester power coated aluminum, with single 1" NPT conduit port. Optional: Stainless steel. Optional: Dual-conduit port, aluminum, with 1/2" NPT or M20 metric conduit ports.
Compliances and Agency Approvals:
FM, FMc, ATEX, IECEx, EAC/TR CU, Inmetro. CE mark. PED, CRN.
Meets EC directives for EMC and LVD. Probe complies with Canadian Electrical code requirements of ANSI/ISA 12.27.01-2011 as a single seal device.
Optional N.I.S.T. Flow Calibration Services
||XP, Class 1, Div. 1 Groups B,C,D
DIP, Class II/III, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G
T4, Ta = 60°C, T3A, Ta = 60°
||II 2 G Ex d IIC T6...T2 -40°C to 60°C Gb
||Ex d IIC T6 or T5
Tamb (housing) = -40° to +40°C, T6
Tamb (housing) = -40° to +60°C, T5
Tp (sensing element) = -40° to 77°C, T4
Tp (sensing element) = -40° to 177°C, T2
Factory N.I.S.T. calibration in air or water is available as an option for customer specified setpoint(s) or a flow curve based on the media ranges specified above.
Materials of Construction:
All welded 316L stainless steel electro-polished to 20 Ra for all wetted surfaces.
Insertion Length and Short Leg Tee Size
- 1.17 inch [35 mm] for 0.75 inch Tee
- 1.25 inch [32 mm] for 1 inch Tee
- 1.93 inch [49 mm] for 1.5 to 2 inch Tee
- 2.75 inch [70 mm] for 3 to 4 inch Tee
Customer specified lengths are available as an option.
- Standard: -4° to +350° F [-20° to +177° C]
- Optional: -100° to +500° F [-73° to +260° C]
- Operating Pressure: To 2000 psig [138 bar(g)]
-4° to +140° F [-20° to +60° C]
Universal AC/DC supply. Input terminals and jumpers on circut board select specific power.
||13W, 100mA max.
||14W, 50mA max.
||7W, 230mA max.
||7W, 230mA max.
* AC mains preset by factory: FM & FMc as 108-132 Vac; All others as 207-240 Vac
Field configurable dual SPDT or single DPDT rated 6 amps at 115 Vac, 240 Vac or 24 Vdc. Hermetically sealed relays are available as an option.
Analog DC voltage related to flow or level/interface signal and proportional to temperature.
1 inch female NPT
Available as an option with customer specified interconnecting cable length.