FCI has been supplying gas flow meter solutions for traditional and alternative energy process controls, as well as for pollution and environmental management applications for decades.
FCI’s New Green Energy Applications Guide describes nine applications where FCI flow meters, flow switches and level switches are typically installed.* FCI customers use our products to optimize process performance, measure and report for regulatory agency compliance and capture accurate data for carbon trading and greenhouse gas reduction incentives and credits.
There are many challenges to consider when specifying flow meters, including wet or dirty gases, mixed composition gases, potentially explosive gas installations, widely variable flow rates and other unique application conditions. Evaluating your specific application conditions can help you avoid implementing a poorly-designed system that creates excessive maintenance needs, may be dangerous to operate, and may require costly re-engineering. This guide is intended to provide you with a better understanding of these challenges and the flow metering solutions FCI offers to obtain the high performance and long service life that you want.
- Landfill Gas Measurement and Recovery
- Biogas: Organic Biomass Fermentation and Recovery
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Digester Gas
- On-Farm Methane, Biogas Recovery Systems
- Ethanol Production and Refining
- Coal Mine Methane Recovery
- Biomass Gasification
- Flare Gas Flow Measurement, Monitoring and Leak Detection
- Flue Gas Monitoring
- FCI Gas Flow Measurement Solutions Overview